Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Thursday, May 26, 2005


ME !! Holding My Perfect Great Nephew (world's second-cutest baby boy ever born, I might add ;-) ... and surrounded by adoring family (seated around my mother's dining room table, of course). He's looking at the camera, likely wondering how his great-grandmother could ever think she's small enough to hide behind such a little thing as a camera. Notice Great-Aunty's gorgeous dark brown hair ... (I do more than my share of gloating) ... 50 and still no hair colouring in my life! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • At Sun May 29, 04:35:00 a.m. PDT, Blogger littlelixie said…

    Hi! I got my picture there by using photobucket.com to host pics instead of hello. You can edit your profile and then add a specific image when you've logged in and then I guess it comes up automatically when I comment as I certainly didn't do anything to make it!

     
  • At Sun May 29, 09:10:00 a.m. PDT, Blogger Eric B. said…

    Oh mother... always either going on about your hair or being canadian. :P

     
  • At Thu Jun 09, 12:04:00 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL Eric, your mother does both! But then again.., I can find no fault in gloating about either!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites