Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


An amusing little cartoon I found on another blogger's site. heheh .... however, back to the Lyra . I'm amazed at the poor quality of knitting on the Lyra in the picture below. The centre is sloppy and the ladders are very pronounced. I'm hoping my Lyra will not have these flaws. I'm also knitting the square version, and it will be stretched on an oak frame and hung in my dining room. My Lyra is cobalt blue, the wall is white, and I collect milk glass and cobalt blue glass, so the colour combination should be pretty dynamic by the time it's done! Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites