Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005


This is Stephen Harper, leader of Canada's eternally confused Conservative Party. To make myself clear, let it be known that I do not, nor shall I ever, support that band of boneheads. However, my grandfather had a wonderful little ditty, and I'd like to share it now. It is called: Ode to an Idiot. The gum-chewing kid, and the cud-chewing cow, There is a difference, some how. Ahhhhh yessssss, I see it now ... It is the intelligent look on the face of the cow. Indeed, Stephen Harper needs to groom his image, however, at this time, I don't believe the technology of brain transplant is available. This fool is the Canuck version of a Bush ... right-wing and stupid as they get, prepared to take us all, kicking and screaming if necessary, back to a time that's better left in the past. I love Canadian Health Care, and many other things Canadian, too much to keep my mouth shut when someone from the shallow end of the gene pool starts talking about increasing military funding and dismantling rights (such as health care) and other benefits of being Canadian. Oh Canada, I stand on guard for thee! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Feb 05, 03:19:00 p.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, i find you interesting , warm and hard to reach !! hehe.. Im originally from lethbridge , dont like harper , nor his party , nor ralphy baby .. but i would like to talk with you ? u knit and i am artist , reikist and traveller amoung other things !? ...my msn is ; icq is 306672784 ... hope to hear from you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites