Two Sticks And Some String !

This is me, an opinionated, politically progressive Canadian Lace Knitter who's lived and worked in western Canada, and on the east coast of the USA; a multi-skilled person who's been recently re-elected to public office, has a Class One driver's license, a human services professional in direct service, middle and senior management positions, and a MOM!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Talk to me!

Many people have viewed my profile, and I'd love to know who is viewing it and why. Please click on the "email me" and send me a line or two, whether you are a lace knitter, a friend who's Googled my name, or a total stranger just browsing and happened to stop in (or none of the above!). Thanks!
P.S. Addendum: To email, please click on "View my Complete Profile", then click on "email" once you get to the profile page. To leave a comment, click on "Comment" which accompanies every entry, at the bottom. You do NOT have to be a blogger (on this blog service) to leave a comment, but you do need to click on either "blogger" or "other" or "anonymous", then follow the directions below the comment space to have your comment published. I have been spammed several times, and the letters at the bottom of the comment window are there to prevent spammers from plying their dirty trades.
And thanks to those who have already written! It's a great treat to hear from you!
Rosemarie

6 Comments:

  • At Thu Sep 01, 10:43:00 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I tried the email thing, and couldn't make it work.
    I love those bookmarks! I was on that exchange for a very short time. I made some lace bookmarks, sent them out -- well, you know the rest of the story. So I dropped out of that one!
    Now you make me want to start making them again; this time I will give them away to people I know! Good stuff!
    --Tallguy

     
  • At Sat Sep 03, 05:27:00 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi mom! I commented. Time to make another entry :P

    Eric B

     
  • At Mon Sep 05, 03:34:00 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found your site through the lace knitting ring. I am in awe of your lacework!

     
  • At Tue Sep 06, 04:33:00 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From your wonderful mind, to your talented hands.Both produce items of beauty.
    Gorgeous work R.

     
  • At Sun Oct 23, 07:50:00 a.m. PDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    I also found your blog through the Knitted Lace Ring and your work is just breathtaking.

    You deserve to be very proud!!!

     
  • At Wed Jan 18, 04:03:00 p.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i saw you in search on icq and just tought you look cute,oh and nice ring by the way;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Dippers
Progressive Bloggers
Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
NO Deep integration!
Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by TwoSticksAndSomeString

Fearless knitting

I am Knitting Daily
ru knitting daily?


Webring is owned by
Two Sticks and Some String !.
Previous | Next | List Sites